User Conduct: You are solely responsible for all codes, videos, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials that you upload, post, publish or email through our service. You are not permitted to use our service for illegal purposes (including the violation of our data, privacy, or the export control laws); interfere, modify, or hack the integrity and performance of our service components
When we send you your Tanzanian eVisa, you have to verify immediately that all the document information is correct. You also must check that your passport is still valid for 6 months from the arrival date of your trip. Your Tanzanian eVisa will be sent by email and also accessible in your personal area. Tanzanian eVisa Online Service Team is not responsible for clients who do not receive our emails because of the incorrect email address.
- Processing and resending eVisa on time
- Supporting all the eVisa information in 24 hours
- In special cases, some additional documents may be required. This seems longer than usual, then we will inform you by email.
- We are not in charge of any delay or loss caused by the wrong email address supplied by applicants or in case the applicants do not notify us of that you have not received the approved letter.
Responsibility Of Clients
- Providing correctly your required personal information
- Making full payment for our services
- Signing the authorization form to confirm the transaction
- Any change after paying the Tanzanian Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
- You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time. If you do not inform us of this within 3 days, the service is considered complete.
- Within 3 hours from the time we email you the evisa, you need to confirm if you receive it or not. After that time, it shall be considered that you have received your eVisa and the service shall be considered complete. We shall not be responsible for whatever matter arises afterward.
- We can only begin to process your eVisa application after we have received your full and correct required documents. The processing time depends on the type of service you choose (standard, emergency, or rush). In case of any extra requirement, we will inform you via email to fulfill the extra requirement and continue to process your application after your fulfillment. Please notice that the processing time only counts from the moment we have received all of your full and correct required documents. If you delay sending us the full and correct required documents, the processing time will be longer than the processing time guaranteed, and we shall not be responsible for any lateness.
To extend the service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you may be required to provide Tanzanian eVisa Service Team information regarding your Credit/Debit Card or other payment instruments. You represent and warrant to Tanzanian eVisa Service Team that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information if any changes (for example, the change in your billing address or Credit/Debit Card expiration date) may occur.
If you disagree with any matter, you must notify our Tanzanian eVisa Service Team within sixty (60) days after the date that they charge you. We reserve the right to change our prices. Tanzanian eVisa Service Team may choose to bill through an invoice, in which case, full payment for invoices issued in any given month must be received by the Tanzanian eVisa Service Team thirty (30) days after the mailing date of the invoice. If not the services may be terminated.
There are two kinds of Tanzanian eVisa fees that you have to pay for getting your visa to Tanzania, including visa service fee and Government fee:
Visa Service Fee:
The service fee is the amount of cost that the applicants have to pay for our service during the Tanzanian eVisa online processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collecting the eVisa from the Tanzanian Government and sending it to the applicant in order to get the stamp the airports or the landing border.
The government fee is the amount that the applicants have to pay for the Government of Tanzania to process the application. Our system will automatically send you a confirmation email. You have to check carefully the applicant's information. After that, you have to pay the Government fee to finish your visa process when the information is all correct.
Tanzanian eVisa Service Team will only process the application after receiving the receipt of the full fee payment. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by Tanzanian eVisa Online Service Team, which is usually USD (United States Dollar). The clients are not authorized to withhold fees due to any service, guarantee, or liability-related claims. In the same case, any right of offset on the part of the client is hereby excluded.
The regulations on our website are able to be changed without notice. Tanzanian eVisa Service Team is not responsible for any delays or losses relating to such changes.
We will not be liable for any cost, damage, or expense from any fault or cause whatsoever, including but not limited to liability for changes in travel, travel interruption, or prevention or limitation of travel and resulting expenses and costs, whether such damages, expenses or costs be incidental, direct, consequential, special, exemplary, or otherwise, and including but not limited to loss of profits or income, in excess of the Tanzanian eVisa service fees paid by the customer for visa processing, regardless of circumstances, whether or not Tanzanian eVisa Service Team had knowledge that such damages might be incurred and whether or not Tanzanian eVisa Service Team. Advisors have to be responsible for the contribution caused.
We will not be responsible for delay or loss caused by events that we do not control, including but not limited to weather conditions, acts of God, war, acts of public enemies, civil commotions, strikes, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including the Government system being down).
We will not be responsible for any changes from the Government of Tanzania. We will not be responsible for the processing time of the Tanzanian eVisa because it is dependent on the Government of Tanzania website.
The requirements of the Tanzanian eVisa are established by the Government of Tanzania. They can be subject to change without any notice. While we strive to provide complete and current information, we can not guarantee that. Tanzanian eVisa Service Team is not responsible for such information.
- Date: DD/MM/YY
- Working days: all week except the holidays announced by the Government of Tanzania
- Working hours: 24 hours
Refundable and Non-refundable Policy
We can only begin to process your application after we have received and confirmed your full required documents. The time of processing depends on the type of service you choose (standard, emergency, or rush). In case of any extra requirement, we will inform you via email to fulfill the extra requirement and continue to process your application after your fulfillment. Please notice that the processing time only counts from the moment we have received all of your full and correct documents as required. If you delay sending us the full and correct documents as required, the processing time will be longer than the processing time guaranteed, and we shall not be responsible for any lateness.
1. Without document
* Within 12 hours from the time we send you the required documents to email and we have not received any documents from you. You will be charged 5% for The refund processing fee only.
* Over 12 hours from the time we send you the required documents to email and we have not received any documents from you, we only refund you the government fee and rush/emergency fee (if you choose rush/emergency service).
2. Sent documents
After you have sent us all the correct required documents, we will start processing your application immediately.
* If your application and document is accepted, we will send you the under processing proof so we will not accept any refund or cancellation request till receiving your visa result.
* If your application hasn't been accepted and the status is not updated either, we only refund you the government fee and rush / emergency fee (if you choose rush / emergency service).
3. Rejected result
* In case your visa application is rejected, we will provide you with the rejection proof via email so sorry we cannot refund any fee.
4. Late delivery
Depending on the confirmation time, if we have not sent you any visa result or update, we will refund you the rush fee or emergency fee.
* Within 3 hours from the time we email you the Visa Result, you need to confirm if you receive it or not. After that time, it shall be considered that you have received your Visa Result and the service shall be considered complete.
It is imperative that you supply us with all the correct information required for your requested visa at the time of your intended departure. Our Visa Experts cannot be held responsible for any visa granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information and any losses incurred. Though every effort will be made on our part to correct any visa issues prior to departure, no refund will be given by us in the event of false or incorrect information being supplied at the time of submission.
We strongly recommend that you check your visa information with your passport and personal information prior to departure.
The refund amount would be worked out on the basis of the cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 03 - 05 days due to banking procedures to be reversed back to the same Credit / Debit card number / Paypal account which was used for payment.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below.
United States: +1 818 930 5979
United Kingdom: +44 191 730 0179